The Imagine Way
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.
- Abraham Lincoln
It won't take you long to realize that Imagine is a bit different than most other advisories/agencies that you've come across, talked or worked with. Whether it's how we define and price engagements, how we work, or simply how we look at the problems and opportunities facing your business, you'll find that we've never been big fans of "traditional" approaches.
Imagine exists because traditional approaches and alternatives haven’t worked. Most companies who work with us have tried solving the problems they hire us to solve either themselves (through new hires or some form of reengineering) or through an external advisor or agency. While these alternatives brought good ideas and likely even progress, the desired outcomes were still not achieved.
Three beliefs dominate how we see the world, design our programs, and work with customer and clients:
- Solutions are product and vendor agnostic. Effective solutions stand on their own.
- There's not one "playbook" that works for everyone. Effective solutions must be tailored to the unique context of the company they're designed for.
- There are no "right" ways and very few right answers. Business growth requires managing complexity and that requires a systems-thinking approach. Everything you do (and everything your market does) affects everything else. The failure to account for that is the primary reason that improvements fail to stick.
Our focus is on helping you achieve the outcomes you desire and to do so in the best way, for you, based upon your unique situation. Regardless of the focus of our work, you'll find our methodology to be consistent: first we work with you to define your outcomes, then we map the best route, build the processes and capabilities to get there and work closely with you (and in some cases for you) to execute.
We start by gaining a complete understanding of "your game." We realize that while your business may be similar to others, it is, by definition, unique. We focus on identifying/defining:
- Desired outcomes
- Barriers that must be overcome
- Advantages to be leveraged
- The Gap to be filled
Just as your business is unique, your particular path to success will be unique as well. While the path may be similar to others, the right path is the best one for you - we call this The Best For Your Approach™:
- Your requirements
- Structure & Scoreboard
Strategies and tactics are great, but at the end of the day, long-term success comes down to the quality of your "plumbing". With your path defined, we move our focus to building out your:
With a strong foundation and a clear path, your focus is freed for what we like to call Frictionless Execution™. Traction and acceleration become the focus, as we work with you to:
- Measure Outcomes
- Navigate Waypoints
- Optimize Performance
- Enter Acceleration Cycles