Imagine is rewriting the standard for marketing and sales. Our processes are designed for the way modern consumers buy goods and services, not the way “it’s always been done.” Customers come to us for our innovative approach and proven success building demand generation programs that work.
In the role of Sales Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales development programs and in aligning these programs with marketing.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and well-organized Sales Operations Manager to provide the necessary support to the sales development team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by providing support, coordinating meetings and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of our clients.
- Coordinate and support the sales team by providing list management, appointment scheduling, sending important documents and communicating relevant information to management and clients.
- Identify weaknesses in current processes and be a core participant in improving those processes and developing new ones.
- Project management - ensure programs are tracking with the goals and objectives of client programs.
- Ensure the accuracy and adequacy of sales-related content, equipment or other materials.
- Respond to Hubspot (CRM) related issues and deal with Hubspot directly so the SDRs (Sales Development Reps) stay focused on their tasks.
- Document and track all SDR tick sheets and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports.
- Be an active participant in standing calls with clients where you will be expected to provide market feedback as well inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor each SDR’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements to management.
- Communicate and align actions with the marketing programs in place to identify ways to utilize content that has been created, and provide feedback to the marketing team to enhance inbound lead generation results.
- Proven experience in sales, experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Products, Google Drive, Hubspot).
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Did I mention detail oriented???
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- Our approach is proven. You will be operating within a system that gets results. You will have clear expectations and the support you need to be successful.
- In this role, you will be acknowledged for your accomplishments. You will have success daily – and your success will be celebrated daily.
- If you want to advance a career in marketing or sales, there is no better place. Working with clients from all industries, you will quickly learn the enterprise sales landscape.
- You’ll be on the leading edge of modern demand generation strategies and will be instrumental in building the process and approaches that will become the norm in the future. This position will give you the first hand experience to manage sales, marketing and demand generation teams.
- You can work from anywhere.
Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Operations Manager” in the subject line of the email.