Learn the 3 Reasons that Lead Generation Efforts Fail &
The 5 Critical Actions That Will Dramatically Increase Quality Leads
When: November 2, 2011 2:00 - 3:15pm EDT
Today’s business environment requires every company – especially small and mid-market B2B companies – to be able to do more with less.
To succeed selling organizations must be able to do two things extraordinarily well:
- Increase the number of prospects that want to do business with them, and
- Increase the quality of those leads.
The vast majority of lead generation tactics are not only ineffective, they actually commoditize your products/services, increase the likelihood that prospects will shop you and decrease closing rates. As a matter of fact, the best business opportunities are lost because of these lead generation techniques.
That’s right – most lead generation efforts eliminate the highest quality opportunity and attract the lowest quality. It’s no wonder that sales costs are skyrocketing and closing rates are plummeting.
It doesn’t need to be this way! Join us on November 2, 2011 at 2pm EDT as we share The Secrets to Building An Effective Lead Generation Machine For B2B Companies.
This information is so important that we’ve decided to waive the registration fee entirely. You’ll learn:
- Why many B2B companies aren’t ready for lead generation.
- The 3 reasons lead generation efforts fail
- The 5 critical actions to build an effective lead generation machine
- How to utilize lead generation tactics to increase referrals
- How to increase the ROI of your lead generation efforts by 500% or more
Don’t wait – your 2012 sales results are depending on you attending this webinar.
Conquering Your Greatest Growth-Barriers